“The sounds will be synthesized with custom synth engines for every drum sound optimised for use with two knobs.”
“The optimisation for two knobs is to make the parameter lock feature as creative and interesting as possible.”
● Target price, while not finalized, should be around US$50/50€.
● As on the Nintendo game units, a metal wire stand can prop it up.
● Also inspired by Game & Watch, it’ll have a custom segment LCD display.
● There’s no MIDI (though it is supported on the chip onboard, theoretically), but you can chain devices via audio input and output jacks.
● Shipping late summer to general public