Cool Backpacks are made of cork
This backpack from Corkor is very lightweight.
This cute backpack is perfect for school girls and ideal for outdoor walks.
This bag can be a great gift idea for women.
- Straps with 87cm (34.3")
- Spacious interior
- Carry handle and matching shoulder strap
- Inside mobile phone pocket
- One pocket outside closed by a flap with spring
- Eco-friendly material - Made from Cork (leather free)
- Cork exterior is soft, flexible, protective, sturdy and very durable
- Great gift idea for vegan and vegetarian
- Measurements: 279 x 109 x 269 mm (11" x 4.3" x 10.6")
- Weight: +/- 249g (8.78 lbs)
- Lining Material: Cork and soft fabric (100% Polyester)
- Outside Material: 100% Cork
>>> FAQ'S (Frequently asked questions) <<<
- If you don't find your answer below, please ask us -
1 - Cork?? Is it real cork?
Yes, it is real cork, it is cork fabric, it feels like leather but it comes from the cork oak tree instead of an animal
2 - How DURABLE are cork products?
Cork products will last very long, we can compare them to a great quality leather goods.
3 - How does it FEEL like? It's cork, is it like wood?
Cork comes from the tree but cork fabric is very soft, silky touch and very comfortable to use/wear, yet with a rustic and amazing look.
4 - Are Corkor products GREEN?
Yes, they are. They are handmade with cork fabric. Cork is natural, renewable and a sustainable raw material.
5 - Is it suitable for VEGANS?
Yes, it is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. It is 100% leather-free, no animal products are used and no tests are made to animals.
6 - Can it be cleaned?
Sure. Cork fabric is stain and water resistant and just need to be cleaned with a damp soft cloth to be kept as new.
7 - I'm looking for a UNIQUE gift. Is it ONE-OF-A-KIND?
Yes, it certainly is one-of-a-kind gift. Due to nature of cork, every single product is different and unique, grain and colour may slightly differ from one to another.
8 - I purchased it today, when will I receive it?
Depends where you are, due to our experience we estimate that deliveries to:
- US, Canada, Australia, South America takes from 5 to 14 days,
- Europe takes 3 to 7 days,
- Rest of the world takes from 5 to 14 days.