They are different, unique, natural, will make you stand out of the crowd.
These unisex cork cross body bags are great when you just need to take your cell phone, keys and small objects with you. It has 2 pockets, one closes with a zip and the other closes with a lap with velcro.
A great gift idea for a women, teen or school girl.
- One zippered pocket outside protected by a flap with Velcro
- Cotton cord Strap
- Eco-friendly material- Made from Cork (leather free)
- Cork exterior is soft, flexible, protective, sturdy and very durable
- Great gift idea for vegan and vegetarian
- Measurements: 165 x 13 x 135 mm (6.5" x 0.5" x 5.3")
- Weight: +/- 53g (1.9 oz)
- Lining Material: Cork and soft fabric (100% Polyester)
- Outside Material: 100% Cork
>>> FAQ'S (Frequently asked questions) <<<
- If you don't find your answer below, please ask us -
1 - Cork?? Is it real cork?
Yes, it is real cork, it is cork fabric, it feels like leather but it comes from the cork oak tree instead of an animal
2 - How DURABLE are cork products?
Cork products will last very long, we can compare them to a great quality leather goods.
3 - How does it FEEL like? It's cork, is it like wood?
Cork comes from the tree but cork fabric is very soft, silky touch and very comfortable to use/wear, yet with a rustic and amazing look.
4 - Are Corkor products GREEN?
Yes, they are. They are handmade with cork fabric. Cork is natural, renewable and a sustainable raw material.
5 - Is it suitable for VEGANS?
Yes, it is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. It is 100% leather-free, no animal products are used and no tests are made to animals.
6 - Can it be cleaned?
Sure. Cork fabric is stain and water resistant and just need to be cleaned with a damp soft cloth to be kept as new.
7 - I'm looking for a UNIQUE gift. Is it ONE-OF-A-KIND?
Yes, it certainly is one-of-a-kind gift. Due to nature of cork, every single product is different and unique, grain and colour may slightly differ from one to another.
8 - I purchased it today, when will I receive it?
Depends where you are, due to our experience we estimate that deliveries to:
- US, Canada, Australia, South America takes from 5 to 14 days,
- Europe takes 3 to 7 days,
- Rest of the world takes from 5 to 14 days.