The new cork cross body bag is made from sustainable cork
The soft construction molds to your body, while the side strap is positioned diagonally, making it even more comfortable to wear.
It has adjustable strap to fit your own height, doesn't matter if you are short or tall.
Holds Apple's iPad or similar sized tablet devices.
- Made from cork with leather finishings
- Spacious interior
- Inside mobile phone pocket
- One zippered pocket outside protected by a flap with 2 springs
- Zip closure
- Eco-friendly material- Made from Cork
- Cork exterior is soft, flexible, protective, sturdy and very durable
- Great gift idea for men or women
- Measurements: 300 x 260 x 50 mm (11,8" x 10,2" x 2")
- Weight: +/- 350g (12.50 oz)
- Lining Material: Cork and soft fabric (100% Polyester)
- Outside Material: Cork + leather
>>> FAQ'S (Frequently asked questions) <<<
- If you don't find your answer below, please ask us -
1 - Cork?? Is it real cork?
Yes, it is real cork, it is cork fabric, it feels like leather but it comes from the cork oak tree instead of an animal
2 - How DURABLE are cork products?
Cork products will last very long, we can compare them to a great quality leather goods.
3 - How does it FEEL like? It's cork, is it like wood?
Cork comes from the tree but cork fabric is very soft, silky touch and very comfortable to use/wear, yet with a rustic and amazing look.
4 - Are Corkor products GREEN?
Yes, they are. They are handmade with cork fabric. Cork is natural, renewable and a sustainable raw material.
5 - Can it be cleaned?
Sure. Cork fabric is stain and water resistant and just need to be cleaned with a damp soft cloth to be kept as new.
6 - I'm looking for a UNIQUE gift. Is it ONE-OF-A-KIND?
Yes, it certainly is one-of-a-kind gift. Due to nature of cork, every single product is different and unique, grain and colour may slightly differ from one to another.
7 - I purchased it today, when will I receive it?
Depends where you are, due to our experience we estimate that deliveries to:
- US, Canada, Australia, South America takes from 5 to 14 days,
- Europe takes 3 to 7 days,
- Rest of the world takes from 5 to 14 days.