This MacBook Air cork sleeve, handmade by Corkor is natural, eco-friendly and vegan, but yet very modern and stylish, the perfect protection for your laptop.
Perfect fit for:
- Macbook Air 11"
- any other laptop up to 300 x 192 x 17 mm (11.8" x 7.6" x 0.7")
- If you have a similar size laptop and this wristlet pouch doesn't fit, please contact me and we will see if I can customize one just for you.
- 5mm foam to protect from small bumps
- Zipper pocket on back
- 4 different patterns to choose from, cork goes well with every piece of cloth, it is very trendy
- Eco-friendly material - Made from Cork (leather free)
- Cork exterior is soft, flexible, protective, sturdy and very durable
- Great gift idea for vegan and vegetarian
- Free gift wrapping is available upon request
- Free gift card with handwritten message up to 150 characters is available (convo at checkout)
Corkor 11" MacBook Air sleeves are made from natural and eco-friendly cork in Portugal, they are rustic but very soft to touch.
You will love this case as much as you love your Apple MacBook. This 4th generation sleeve will provide the perfect protection from dust, scratches and light impact damage, I am sure that your MacBook Air will love this new home.
You can travel the globe with it, I bet that you will get compliments everywhere you take this case; you will also be able to say that you saved animals and trees when you purchase this sustainable cover.
You can also take the most advantage of this case with back zippered pocket taking you with your iPad, phone, charger or any other small objects you need to carry around.
**** You can see an usage video for this case on our You Tube channel if you copy and past the following link into a new browser window:
- Measurements: 325 x 220 x 30 mm (12.8" x 8.7" x 1.2")
- Weight: 165g (5.85oz)
- Lining Material: Fabric Sueback (75% Polyester + 25% Cotton)
- Padded with layer of foam with 5mm
- Outside Material: 100% Cork
>>> FAQ'S (Frequently asked questions) <<<
- If you don't find your answer below, please ask us -
1 - Cork?? Is it real cork?
Yes, it is real cork, it is cork fabric, it feels like leather but it comes from the cork oak tree instead of an animal
2 - How DURABLE are cork products?
Cork products will last very long, we can compare them to a great quality leather goods.
3 - How does it FEEL like? It's cork, is it like wood?
Cork comes from the tree but cork fabric is very soft, silky touch and very comfortable to use/wear, yet with a rustic and amazing look.
4 - Are Corkor products GREEN?
Yes, they are. They are handmade with cork fabric. Cork is natural, renewable and a sustainable raw material.
5 - Is it suitable for VEGANS?
Yes, it is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. It is 100% leather-free, no animal products are used and no tests are made to animals.
6 - Can it be cleaned?
Sure. Cork fabric is stain and water resistant and just need to be cleaned with a damp soft cloth to be kept as new.
7 - I'm looking for a UNIQUE gift. Is it ONE-OF-A-KIND?
Yes, it certainly is one-of-a-kind gift. Due to nature of cork, every single product is different and unique, grain and colour may slightly differ from one to another.
8 - I purchased it today, when will I receive it?
Depends where you are, due to our experience we estimate that deliveries to:
- US, Canada, Australia, South America takes from 5 to 14 days,
- Europe takes 3 to 7 days,
- Rest of the world takes from 5 to 14 days.