1. Definition of personal information:
Personal information includes the individual’s name, date of birth, age, gender, address, phone number, e-mail address and by combining more than one or two of these, individuals may be identified.
2. How personal information may be used:
User’s personal information, as a general rule, will be used for the following purposes:
- Updating requests of information relating to products
- Providing information about our services
- Sharing information about the development and improvement of our services
- Responding to comments and requests
- Contacting users for customer support or to reply to an inquiry
- To create statistical data which is processed in a format where persons cannot be identifiable
When we receive user’s personal information, we clearly state how your information will be used. Please check this carefully, in case we use your personal information for any purposes other than the above.
3. Acquisition of personal information:
To correctly obtain the user’s personal information, we will not acquire user information in an unauthorized manner nor will we acquire user information without the knowledge of the user.
4. Adequate protection of personal information:
Our company will strive to keep user’s personal information accurate and up-to-date. In addition, your personal information will be properly and safely managed.
5. Supervision of subcontractors:
We may entrust the handling of personal information to subcontractors. In this case, the subcontractor will sign a confidentiality agreement relating to the handling of user information, and she/he will be given appropriate supervision.
6. Information may be given to third parties:
Personal information will not be provided to third parties without user consent, except in the following cases:
- If required by law.
- In cases where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent.
- In cases where it is necessary for promoting the sound growth of children and improvement of public health and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent.
- In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government or third party officials, according to the law we must share user’s personal information.
7. Disclosure of personal information:
We will provide the user with his/her personal information as soon as possible, when it is requested by himself/herself. However, in the following cases, we will deny providing full of or a part of the user’s personal information:
- If there is a possibility that a user or a third party may experience harm of one’s life, body, person, property or other rights.
- If there is a risk of disclosure which is likely to seriously impede the proper implementation of our business.
- If there is a risk of violating any laws and regulations.
8. Correction of personal information:
After confirming the user identity, we will respond within a reasonable amount of time to requests to add, delete, suspend or terminate user accounts.
The company is not responsible in the following cases, for the acquisition of personal information by a third party:
- Users show personal information to a third party due to information users have entered on our site, by using our service and our service’s functions in any way.
- If a user is identifiable due to information they have entered on our site.
- If a third party attains a user’s personal information from external websites, including other sites linked on our site.
When a change occurs, we will inform users as soon as possible. These changes may include: the acquisition of personal information of users, as well as the scope, and purpose of acquiring personal information.
11. Inquiries regarding personal information:
Please contact the user support center: email@example.com